Day-to-day business organized by the head office
In order to perform its day-to-day business, DFN-Verein operates a head office that covers tasks such as:
- organizing and further developing the network of DFN platform and its services;
- coordinating projects to test new communications infrastructures and services;
- providing consultation and training for the users of DFN organizing conferences and forum discussions with experts;
- coordinating the international cooperation in the community of the European and global research and education networks;
- establishing public relations by publicizing DFN's work on the world wide web, producing brochures and other kind of literature, writing and editing press releases
The head office of DFN-Verein is based in Berlin and has a second site in Stuttgart. The head office is run by a management staff.